Hôm nay chúng ta sẽ cùng đến với những bài mẫu Part 1 và 2 trong IELTS Speaking về chủ đề Weather nhé !
Part 1: Sunny days
1. Do you like sunny days?
To be honest, I’m not into sunny weather. I’d prefer a partially cloudy day without rain, when the weather is pretty cool, so that I could pleasantly take part in outdoor activities without getting sunburn or sweating from the heat of the sun’s rays.
2. What do you like to do when it’s a sunny day?
On a sunny day, I like to wake up early and take a walk around my neighborhood to enjoy the warmth of the sunshine , when the temperature isn’t too high. I also prefer to do the laundry as clothes dry faster due to the lower humidity on these days.
3. Would you like to stay at home or go outside when the weather is great?
I’ve always had the urge to go outside on a nice day, as the beautiful weather makes mefeel really comfortable from the inside. Also, there’s no hindrance of crappy weather to outdoors activities, so I think I just can’t stick to staying in bed and missing such an occasion.
4. Are there many sunny days in your hometown?
My hometown is in the middle region of a tropical country which means there’s usually sunshine.
In fact, due to its coastal location, it’s the driest and hottest region in my country, especially in the summer, so the weather is somewhat extreme.
- Be into something ( thích cái gì) [idiom] be interested or involved with
Example: Once you retire, it’s important to be into some hobby you’ve always wanted to try.
- Sunburn (cháy nắng) [n] painful red skin caused by spending too long in the hot sun
Example: Her face was red with sunburn, and the salt air made it worse.
- humidity (độ ẩm) [n] moistness/ the amount of water vapor in the air
Example: Dehydration, in heat and humidity as well as dry winter weather, is a major headache trigger.
- Have the urge to do something (cảm thấy muốn làm gì) [idiom] suddenly want to do something
Example: She had the urge to hit the road as she wanted to experience paddleboard on Lake Tahoe.
- Hindrance (sự cản trở) [n] an impeding, stopping, preventing, or the like.
Example: Ignorance was no hindrance to advancement, socially and pecuniarily
- Crappy (dở, không hấp dẫn) [adj] extremely bad, unpleasant
Example: We booked a really crappy studio with no air conditioning and we just plotted up there.
- Stick to (bám chặt lấy, trung thành với cái gì) [idiom] remain faithful to/ keep one’s attachment to
Example: They vowed to stick to one another no matter what happened.
- Coastal (thuộc bờ biển, ven biển) [adj] relating to/ located near a coast
Example: Policies that presently encourage development in low-lying floodplains and coastal areas should be immediately reexamined.
Part 2: Describe a weather you like:
Well i am a kind of person whose mood is easily affected by the weather I am experiencing. I cant stand being in a scorching day of summer or freezing cold days of winter, so my most enjoyable weather is cool and comfortable days like we can see in spring.
You know, in spring, when the weather is mild with fresh breezes, i am often in the mood for travelling, especially to some get aways like Dalat or Danang, where i could immerse myself in stunning landscape and leave behind all the bustle and hustle of the city. Sometime, i’m too busy to travel, taking outdoor activities like go jogging or cycling is another good choice. This not only helps me to improve my health but also relieve my stress.
Well, as i mentioned before, i always feel great and energetic when spring comes. to me, it’s the most beautiful season of the year with many interesting tradition festival. I love the feeling when going out on street with a little rain, a little sunshine and wind. When spring comes, it’s like awakes me and sends me to the moon. Even though the autumn weather does make me feel good too, the weather in spring is the best.
- In the mood for doing smt: trong tâm thế muốn làm gì
- Relieve my stress: dịu nhẹ đi những âu lo
- Energetic: nhiệt huyết, tràn năng lượng
- Immurse: đắm chìm vào cái gì
- Stunning: đẹp tuyệt
- Scorching : rất nóng