Luyện thi IELTS Grammar: Các phương thức, cách thức (Modals) (Phần 1)
1. He's a concert pianist and he can / manages to play all Beethoven's sonatas.
2. When I lived in a small town I was able to / could walk almost everywhere, but now I live in the capital city I need a car.
3. They worked all night and could / managed to finish the report just in time.
4. The protestors didn't manage to / couldn't persuade the president to change the law.
5. Next year she can / is be able to join the club, but she's not old enough yet.
6. In my country it can / is able to get very cold in the winter.
7. I was nearly late as the bus didn't come, but luckily I could / managed to get a taxi.
8. I hope that I will be able to / will manage to do some sightseeing when I'm in New York next week on business, but I've got a busy schedule.
9. She didn't get good enough grades to go to her first choice of university but she could / was able to get a place at another one.
LangGo Learning system - Hệ thống luyện thi IELTS toàn diện dành cho người mới bắt đầu.
Để nhận thông tin về các sự kiện đặc biệt và tài liệu học tiếng Anh IELTS miễn phí. Bạn hãy để lại cho chúng tôi thông tin liên lạc.