Tự học IELTS: Prefixes – Tiền tố
A: He doesn’t have a job, does he?
B: No, he's unemployed.
1. It’s against the law, isn’t it?
2. His room is always in a mess, isn’t it?
3. He took off his clothes!
4. This handwriting is impossible to read.
Yes, I know
5. She can never wait for five minutes, can she?
6. I thought it was rude, didn’t you?
Yes, it was very
1. I’m sorry, I mis her message completely.
2. We un as soon as we got to the hotel, then went out for a walk.
3. She was here a minute ago, but then she dis. I’m afraid I don’t know where she is now.
4. We normally have similar opinions but I dis with him totally on the subject of drugs.
5. My homework was so bad that I'll have to re it.
6. Apparently her alarm clock didn’t ring and she over.
7. She finally managed to un the door and we were able to go inside.
8. I dis the film, but the others enjoyed it.
9. I don’t think I’ll pass the exam, but I can always re it in Seprember.
10. The post office shuts for lunch but it should re at 2.00 p.m.
11. She’s over at the moment. She really needs a holiday and a complete break from her job.
12. My sister wrapped up my present so well that it took me about five minutes to un it.
LangGo Learning system - Hệ thống luyện thi IELTS toàn diện dành cho người mới bắt đầu.
Để nhận thông tin về các sự kiện đặc biệt và tài liệu học tiếng Anh IELTS miễn phí. Bạn hãy để lại cho chúng tôi thông tin liên lạc.